We are now accepting nominations for IASSIDD Awards, to be presented at the 2019 IASSIDD World Congress in Glasgow from August 6th to 9th.
- Download a copy of the Nomination Form
- Select the Award you wish to nominate for below
- Ensure you have all your supporting documentation available to upload
- Completed Nomination Form
- Letter of Support 1
- Letter of Support 2
- Click Nominate to access the Award registration portal. Please note: IASSIDD members will already have an online account. The email address required will be the one you used to join IASSIDD. Re-set your password if you have forgotten it.
- Nomination packages must be received no later than April 5th 2019
- Award recipients will be notified by 22nd April 2019
- Award winner MUST be present at the World Congress (held August 6-9th August 2019 in Glasgow)
Who can make a nomination?
The following may make nominations for IASSIDD awards:
- Any current individual member of IASSIDD, or
- The designated member of an organization with current Center membership in IASSIDD.
What happens with nominations?
Members of the Awards and Recognition Committee will review the nominations and forward the names to the IASSIDD Executive.
Can I email my Nomination Form?
No. Nominations will only be accepted on the official Nomination Form submitted via the online portal.
Download it here PRIOR to nominating. (This form is a pdf that you can fill in online, save and attach to your nomination)
2016 Award Winners
Distinguished Achievement Award (Research)
Nicholas Lennox, University of Queensland, AUSTRALIA
Distinguished Achievement Award (Scientific Literature)
Pauline Heslop, Norah Fry Research Centre, University of Bristol, UK
Distinguished Service Citation Award
The successful person declined the award this year