We are now accepting abstracts for the 2017 IASSIDD Regional Conference in Bangkok, Thailand.
The theme of the conference is Inclusiveness and Sustainable Development and submissons can be made in 5 different tracks.
Track 1. Support models and strategies
Successful policy and service structures; values of support models; best practices of support models for promoting inclusiveness; government and societal support; promoting innovation.
Track 2. Successful living within communities
Factors promoting integration and inclusion; inclusive policy; independent living; family well-being; employment and non-paid productive activities; community acceptance and access.
Track 3. Education in schools and in society
Rights, entitlements and access to inclusive education; assessment; inclusive teaching and learning; early education; post-secondary and life-long learning; public acceptance of disability.
Track 4. Health through the lifespan
Physical and mental health; sensory and physical disabilities; genetics and epi-genetics; medical advances; interventions; health monitoring; health promotion, medication use.
Track 5. Other miscellaneous topics
Other topics that do not fit into the first four tracks.
General Instructions for authors
- Abstracts must be in English. Please check for correct spelling and sentence structure.
- Some oral presentations may be in Thai, but slides should be in English. Audience questions will be translated. All posters and Roundtables will be in English.
- Abstracts must present original research or new conceptualization or theory.
- Abstracts must use the headings provided. Please ensure information matches the heading.
- Abstracts cannot be longer than 200 words.
- Abstracts will be published, and will be available at the congress in print form
- The presenting author of the abstract must register for the congress, and attend in person.
- Submit your abstract before March 31, 2017. We cannot accept late submissions.
- All abstracts must be submitted online at www.iassidd.org
Note: Abstracts that do not follow the instructions will be rejected or returned for correction.
LOG IN BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ABSTRACT
LOG IN or CREATE A USER PROFILE (FIRST TIME USERS)
Log in (IASSIDD members or those who have a user profile)
- Go to www.iassidd.org and Click on 2017 IASSIDD 4th Asia-Pacific Regional Congress
- Log in using the email address and password you used to create your user profile.
- Go to SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Create a User Profile (First Time Users)
- Go to www.iassidd.org and select the button BECOME AN IASSIDD MEMBER. (You are not required to become an IASSIDD member to create a user profile, and will only have to follow the first few steps.)
- Click on CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Enter requested information (email, password, name, address, country)
- Click on REGISTER. You will see the message that your registration was successful. You may create a membership if you wish, but a membership is not required to submit an abstract.
- You have now created your user profile and can go to SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
If you forgot your password you can reset it by Clicking on ‘reset it’ If you are having trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Submissions for this conference were closed on 2017-04-30.