Learning is something that takes place daily by interacting with other people and the world around us. This is why IASSIDD has updated the traditional conference model for 2022 by offering a YEAR’S worth of learning.
Each month during the whole of 2022, IASSIDD’s VIRTUAL CONFERENCE SERIES will feature either a full-day or half-day session.
This series of virtual events will cover a wide range of topics and will also provide an amazing opportunity to connect and network with other people in the intellectual disability sector.
Registration gives access to ALL 13 virtual sessions – 15 topics – and to the recording of the sessions.
Full conference credit and a Certificate of Attendance will be issued for each registration.
Registration Fees (access to ALL sessions):
- IASSIDD Member – USD $175
- Non-member – USD $225 (become a member and save $50 – JOIN HERE)
- Student – USD $95
- LMIC – USD $95 (please check your country of residence is eligible for this concession)
- PWD – USD $95
- People without funding – USD $95
- Organisations wanting to register multiple staff members please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss pricing and registration options
* Some events will be repeated for Europe/Africa and Asia/Australia time zones.
Jan 24, 25, 26, 30 – Parenting with IDD: What to do with what we know
Feb 23 – Ethics is everyone’s business
Mar 3 – The power of families of persons with profound and & multiple disabilities
Apr 21 – Autism Spectrum Disorder in underserved populations
May 20 – People with Intellectual disabilities aging successfully across the globe
Jun 15 – Progress in accessing online education and training
Jul 7 – Trauma based interventions: Sexuality and relationships
Aug 4 – Uses and misuses of medications; Treatment and mortality during COVID-19
Sep 15 – Health inequities during COVID-19 and beyond
Sep 29 – 30 – International developments in supported decision making
Oct 19 – Down syndrome around the world
Nov 16 – Quality Support for Quality of Life in a changing world
Dec 18 – Behavioral and mental health and the criminal justice system.
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
IASSIDD is calling for proposals to present at its 12-month 2022 Virtual International Conference Series. The full program and dates are listed on the proposal document.
- For more than one proposal, please complete and submit separate forms.
- Please note that all presenters will be required to register for the conference series at iassidd.org/conference2022/
- Register throughout the year, but to take advantage of all events, register by Jan 15, 2022