Down Syndrome - Events
2018 Down Syndrome Track, Europe Regional Congress
Date:18th-21st July, 2018
Location: Athens, Greece
Join us! Contact the SIRG for more information.
All welcome to attend the SIRG meeting during the congress.
2017 Down Syndrome Track, Asia Pacific Regional Congress
Date: 13-16th November, 2017
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
2016 AGM and Congress - Research Roundtable Day - Down Syndrome Track in congress
Date: August, 2016
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Research Day DS SIRG - in conjunction with the IASSIDD 2016 Congress
Sunday 14th August, 2016
Download the program here.
AGM (with pre and post AGM events)
Date: 7 November, 2013
Agenda: click here
- In view of opportunities provided by the Down conference in Rome and low enrollment in Tokyo of Down SIRG members our executive has elected to have the AGM in Rome on Thursday 7th November, followed by a meeting on Research and Practice relevant to Down syndrome.
- The SIRG Executive is interested in hearing proposals for projects (in progress or proposed) involving research and/or practice in Down syndrome (potentially co-operative projects, which could possibly be supported by other members or the SIRG as a whole).
Members interested in presenting a brief presentation and discussion may apply for Down SIRG Scholarships to assist with travel. If interested please send proposed title and very brief abstract to Roy brown along with name and professional or student status. The presentations should be 10-15 minutes followed by discussion.
- If applying for a travel scholarship please indicate needs, where traveling from and expected cost.
- There is no charge for the AGM and Research meeting for the 7th November for members of the Down SIRG but Euro10.00 for non-members.
- The Down AGM and Research meeting will be preceded by an Academy workshop on individual and family quality of life (Ivan Brown and Roy Brown). Down SIRG Members can register for this free of charge.
- This is an advance notice and we will send out the registration website as soon as available. The Down Syndrome SIRG is grateful to Dr Giorgio Albertini, one of our Down syndrome executive colleagues for providing these opportunities. Kind regards and hope to see you, Roy Brown Chair, Down SIRG
Date: 23 August, 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Update on developments.
- Meetings including discussion of items for the Rome AGM including current budget.
- Development of research and applied projects relevant to Down syndrome.
- Other matters of interest to members
Date: 12 July, 2012
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Time: 13:30 - 14:15