International Association for the Scientific Study
of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Why Join IASSIDD?
There are many reasons to join IASSIDD, including:
- Membership in the first and only world-wide group dedicated to the scientific study of intellectual and developmental disability.
- Annual World or Regional Congresses, featuring keynote addresses from leading international speakers, platform and poster presentations, workshops, round-tables and social gatherings.
- Opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with people having similar interests in other parts of the world.
- Opportunity to take part in Special Interest Research Groups, which bring together those with similar interests throughout the world.
- Quarterly issues of the Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disability for full members.
- Reduced Subscription rates to the Journal of Intellectual Disability Research.
- Reduced registration fees for annual congresses and some other IASSIDD events.