Why join IASSIDD?
- Membership in the first and only world-wide group dedicated to the scientific study of intellectual and developmental disability.
- Annual World or Regional Congresses, featuring keynote addresses from leading international speakers, platform and poster presentations, workshops, round-tables and social gatherings.
- Opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with people having similar interests in other parts of the world.
- Opportunity to take part in Special Interest Research Groups, which bring together those with similar interests throughout the world.
- Quarterly issues of the Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disability for full members.
- Reduced Subscription rates to the Journal of Intellectual Disability Research.
- Reduced registration fees for annual congresses and some other IASSIDD events.
2019 Membership Rates
Individual membership is open to a person or organization who subscribes to the aims and objectives of IASSIDD is eligible to join as a member.
Reduced rate membership is available to full-time students, individuals or organizations from LAMI-countries (according to the list of the world bank) and individuals how are eligible for financial or social benefits/allowances in their countries or holders of a variety of concession grants/cards.
Center membership is open to employee-based organizations. Centre membership includes one designated member and a specific number of guests who can attend conferences at the membership rate. The centre-guests need to be specified and to create a user account to access the membership conference rate.
A free IASSIDD-D membership is available. The IASSIDD-D membership does not give access to reduced fees on journals or conference registration but gives access to IASSIDD- information through mail, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
|Individual Membership||Regular Rate||Reduced Rate||IASSIDD-D|
All rates in US Dollars
|190 USD||70 USD||Free|
|JPPID: Online Only||included||+50 USD||+50 USD|
|JIDR: Online and print subscription||+70 USD||+70 USD||+70 USD|
|Registrations: Discounted rates in some IASSIDD events||included||included||not included|
|Academy: opportunity to volunteer to conduct Academy workshops in your area of expertise||included||included||included|
|34% discount: on many Wiley print books||included||included||not included|
|Center Membership||Regular Rate||Reduced Rate|
|Level I (1 member and up to 4 guest)||350 USD||175 USD|
|Level II (1 member and up to 9 guests)||575 USD||285 USD|
|Level III (1 member and up to 14 guests)||800 USD||390 USD|
|JPPID: Online Only||included||included|
|SIRGs – participation for designated member||included||included|
|JIDR: Online and print subscription||+70 USD||+70 USD|
|Registrations: Discounted rates in some IASSIDD events for designated members||included||included|
|34% discount: on many Wiley print books for designated member||included||included|
Create a New Membership
Follow these instructions if you are new to IASSIDD:
- First, determine which membership option is right for you
- Then click on the membership category button above
- Fill in the form with your information
- Select your membership type (Individual or Center)
- Choose your desired features (Journals and SIRGs)
- Review your membership details
- Make your payment using our secure online payment page.
- You will receive an email confirming your payment. If you do not receive the email, check your spam folder and ensure you are not blocking emails from [email protected] so you don’t miss any important updates and notifications.
- When your membership is due for renewal, we’ll send you an email to let you know and you can easily renew, following the steps below.